Banners of Albion - A possible new club system

Forum for a general discussion on LRP within club.

Moderators: Committee Members, Arath Refs, Teolvar Refs, Guild Refs, Legacy Refs, Chrome Prophecy Refs, Into The Dark Refs

Banners of Albion - A possible new club system

Postby Dragon Sergeant » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Banners of Albion
It is May 1455 and King Edward IV of Albion is incapacitated following a fall from his horse. The Royal Court holds its breath as though the King is not dead he had yet to marry and there is no recognised direct descendent of his blood. The most likely heir is Duke Thomas of Keirland but he is challenged by Duke Arthur of Valenthorpe. Both men are descended from the Kings great Uncle, Duke Stephen of Sallow, so have strong claims on the throne. Though the King is not yet dead the Great Families of Albion are taking sides and word has been quietly sent out to the supporters of both heirs apparent to prepare to reinforce their patron's claim to the Throne.

Banners of Albion is a Low Fantasy LRP set on the world of Asereion in the land of Albion, an island nation just off the continent of Veliereion. The idea is for a Wars of the Roses style of LARP (which I know has been done, ref Bloody Red Roses), but I'm looking to mix in a few ideas from The Anarchy (Cadfeal era). However, I will need some help. So if anyone's interested drop me a PM.
Thanks.
Dragon Sergeant
Forum Member

Re: Banners of Albion - A possible new club system

Postby Dragon Sergeant » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 pm

I've just realised how close the the King is dead bit is to Empire, damn :(
Dragon Sergeant
Forum Member

Return to General LRP Discussion