Hello from Primal Forge

Forum for a general discussion on LRP within club.

Moderators: Committee Members, Arath Refs, Teolvar Refs, Guild Refs, Legacy Refs, Chrome Prophecy Refs, Into The Dark Refs

Hello from Primal Forge

Postby PrimalForge » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi there,

I hope it's okay to post this here..

This is just a quick hello from us here at Primal Forge to one of our newest club accounts SASRA FRP.

We have, what we believe, is a great range of costume, props and accessories for LARPers old and new to the game. If we can help with anything, or if you have a queries please dont hesitate to contact us at enquiries@primalforge.co.uk or give me a call at the office.

We ship around the world mainly using UPS Standard and Express Saver services, so we know that once your order has left us its in good hands and will be with you ASAP.

We aim to keep our product range interesting, and introduce new items whenever we can, so do keep an eye out in our NEW! section for any upcoming pieces. We have introduced several ranges of in-house leather items and a range of weapons that have been produced for Primal Forge by Artyfakes and we also have new stocks of chainmail on order which we hope to have available shortly. We also have a fantastic range of hand-made leather journals and calligraphy writing sets available now, and a range of feather dip quills and feather ball point pens for all those budding scribes and map makers.

Just dont forget that when you register your Standard Account with Primal Forge, by linking your account to the SASRA FRP Account, every time you order online with us 5% of your order value will be donated by Primal Forge to your club to help support it. If you've already registered with us, don't worry. Just log in and go to My Account at the top of the screen. Click on Change My Details and then search for SASRA FRP in the drop box in the LRP Club Interests.. nice and easy!

Will have a trade stall at the Foreign Fields Northern Kit Fair held at the Elsecar Heritage Centre 24th-25th October, so if you find yourselves at a loose end do pop by and say Hi, and see some our products first hand. Anyway. Thats all for now, but we we just wanted to say Welcome! and we hope you enjoy browsing and hopefully buying with us. :D

Regards
Rachael
PrimalForge
Forum Member

Return to General LRP Discussion