House Valentine (A recruiting post)

Forum for a general discussion on LRP within club.

Moderators: Committee Members, Arath Refs, Teolvar Refs, Guild Refs, Legacy Refs, Chrome Prophecy Refs, Into The Dark Refs

House Valentine (A recruiting post)

Postby Dragon Sergeant » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Some of you may have heard that I have recently set up a new group in the Harts faction of the Lorian Trusts Erdreja game world. I am hoping that I can convince some of you to join me in this years events.

Teaser Background
House Valentine is a small noble house from the Barony of Naseby, in the County of Carlisle and the Duchy of Keswick. The house has recently emerged from a period of peace & rememberance after the losses it suffered during the Albion Civil War. Led by the Head of the House, Avery Valentine, and his cousins, House Valentine is readying itself for the future adventures that lie ahead...

For a more detailed background please either contact me by IM or visit:
http://www.hartsofalbion.co.uk/home/index.php

Makeup of the House & Characters
As it stands there is only one active character in the group, my character Avery Valentine. I do have a family tree with some space for cousins etc but there is pleanty of scope within the group for armsmen, household staff or almost any other character type that you can think off. Just have a think and contact me and I'll help you put a character together using the LT's rules (which are different from FADGES and Maelstrom).

So if you're interested in joining, drop me a line :)
Dragon Sergeant
Forum Member

Postby Dragon Sergeant » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 am

This is an update from the weekend. My character, Avery Valentine, died at the Siege of Elvas event this weekend so I'm currently asking anyone who was interested in the group if they want to play one of the three cousins available. I'm stearing clear of playing a cousin as it's too close to bad roleplaying for my tastes. Let me know if you're interested.
Dragon Sergeant
Forum Member

Lorien Trust Website has been updated

Postby Dragon Sergeant » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi all, the Lorien Trust have recently unvailed their new & updated website at:

www.Lorientrust.com

I've had a good look and it's a lot more user friendly than the old one, a big well done to the LT and Northwind :D Saddly I didn't make it into the gallery but you all get to see what I spent a week before last years Gathering helping to build.

I recomend that anyone interested in coming along with House Valentine should deffinetly have a read of the In Game section and has a look at the Rules section.

Otherwise, let me know if and when you are interested in coming along.

John
Dragon Sergeant
Forum Member

Return to General LRP Discussion